Tolerancing Learning Plan
Subset of the Optical System Design created specifically for a deep dive into Zemax OpticStudio tolerancing capabilities.
This subset of the Optical System Learning Plan learning plan consists of 4 courses [+2 additional courses for the getting started course and the final exam], covering 2 days worth of material. The purchase of this learning plan gives you access to the online training platform for 20 calendar days.
The trainee is assumed to have a background with Zemax OpticStudio in system analyses and optimization, and if not, we recommend the Optical System Learning Plan.
- Explain sources of error for a system
- Build error sources and values into the system model
- Identify system sensitivities
- Determine required manufacturing & assembly precision to achieve target performance/yield
- Describe the uses, benefits, and drawbacks of the available methods for improving predicted performance
Courses included in this learning plan: