- The User-Interface
1.1 Introducing OpticStudio – Part 1
1.2 Let's make our first lens
1.2.1 Let's make our first lens
1.3 Introducing OpticStudio – Part 2
- Materials for optical design
1.4 Glass properties
1.5 The Material Catalog
- Practice Time!
1.6 Adding a monochromatic glass
1.6.1 Adding a monochromatic glass
1.7 Adding a polychromatic glass
1.7.1 Adding a polychromatic glass
- Test your knowledge!
1.7 Introduction to Zemax OpticStudio - Test your knowledge
1. Introduction to Zemax OpticStudio
This introductory course helps users understand OpticStudio user interface, provides an overview of optical design theory, and explains glass properties and how the Material Catalog works.
This course includes the following content:
- Introduction to OpticStudio UI
- How to make your first lens
- Learn about glass properties
- Understand the Material Catalog
- How to add a new monochromatic glass
- How to add a new polychromatic glass
Buying this course individually provides 5-day access to the online training platform.